Saturday, May 29, 2010

the apartment

Here are some images of our apartment, mostly from back in December, before we had any of our belongings. The stuff in the photos is loaner furniture.

The stove has a glass cover, attached to the back edge of the cooktop by hinges. It's a splashguard/cover, though, not a glass cooking surface.

 
guest bathroom

our bathroom

 
meal planning, making a shopping list

after a batch of gingerbread went into the oven
(yes, these pictures are old)



My desk, right after I got it all set up the way I wanted it, back in March. Two photos because I love it that much. Tied with the back porch/terrace for my favorite spot in the house. Which is saying something, because I love my kitchen. Sadly, the parsley and basil in these photos are no longer with us, but I do have a new basil plant that is doing well.

No comments: